Consultation for Local Preschools and Schools
At All About Play!, we understand that negative behaviors can be difficult to manage in a school setting. Many children are suspended or expelled due to these behaviors and are left suffering academically. We've worked closely with local preschools and school districts to provide training on how to manage difficult behaviors in the classroom. We are available for staff meetings and one-on-one meetings for both training and consultations.
Consultation fees: $75 per hour
Professional Development fees:
Professional Development is offered through St. Louis Play Therapy Institute. More information is available at www.stlpti.com.
- $750 for a six hour training offering six continuing education credits for an unlimited number of staff
- $325 for a three hour training offering three continuing education credits for an unlimited number of staff
- Limit Setting
- Working with Young Children
- Teaching the Hyperactive Child
- Fostering Healthy Superhero Play in the Classroom
- Aggression and Anger Management in the Classroom
For more information about training or consultations for your staff, please fill out the following contact form below.